Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Salvation of a Saint, Nice Guy Eps. 8

Ok I wanted to treat myself lunch with some good kebab outside in the sunshine by the sea. And what better to accompany me than a good book. But I was not really that into Kumral Ada Mavi Tuna (then) and decided to treat myself to Salvation of a Saint by Keigo Higashino. I loved The Devotion of Suspect X and this one is also very very good but now I have two good books in my hands waiting to be read (yeah what a delightful problem). It was a mistake to start that one. Well now I'm very much into Kumral Ada Mavi Tuna and really curious about what's going to happen in Salvation of a Saint (a murder mystery). And neither is the type of book that you can put down and pick up days later. I have put myself into this situation (and this is probably the only example of a happy problem :) )

I'm also very much into Nice Guy. Barely holding myself back from marathoning it. It is just so good, still not very believable but I don't care. I totally root for Maru and Eungi. And would like to see Jae Hee get her just deserts. Not a yawn in sight during this one and I actually kind of feel guilty to like Song Jun Ki this much. He looks like an angel and he is so much younger than me but I love his voice and he is a naturally talented and smart actor. A winning combination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment