Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Princess' Man Eps. 19-20, Kahperengi - End, Gone Girl

The Princess' Man turned deliciously wacko at the end of Episode 20. Not only Se Ryung severed ties with her father (hahahahaa, as if in Joseon era Korea) but also they ran away - to the brothel no less!!!- with Sung Yo. And as it was getting wackier and wackier I decided not to fight sleep and dosed off. But then when I woke up I decided to rewind and watch the remaing portion where Myun finds the brothel (no surprises there) and after he made his soldiers trash this and that Se Ryung agreed to return to the palace in order to save Sung Yo (who was out trying to contact soldiers who used to report to his father for his big idea of blasting the palace with cannons). Se Ryung faced her father (who is in a bad mood since his son is coughing blood) and he said she is not his daughter anymore and will not marry Myun but wait, just before she thought everything is finally going her way, her dad the King decides to give her to Myun as a slave!!!!!

Seriously show, you should have ended at 16 episodes and left while I was still enamoured with you. Now you are only a source of entertainment of different kind, one that I feel so bad after...

I have finished Kahperengi which was a short novel and it was very entertaining. Now I have finally started Gone Girl (arrived yesterday) and so far it is as good as I thought it would be.

And how great Fazıl Say plays Beethoven (especially Appassionata and Dawn).




No comments:

Post a Comment