Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ruler of Your Own World Eps.8 and a Half

I wonder what is wrong with me since I was not even able to watch the later half of episode 9 of Ruler Of Your Own World.

Anyway Bok Su heavy with guilt, left Kyung and returned to MiRae. But of course his heart is with Kyung and MiRae is not blind to this fact. She is hoping that this will pass soon and he will return to old BokSu. What no one else knows is that BokSu's life is in danger. He needs to get an operation but of course it is an expensive one and he doesn't want to borrow the money because he may end up dying on the operating table. Also he is still reluctant to accept the severity of his illness, hoping that he'll somehow get well now that he is living an honest life.

I, Claudius is very very good. It even got me interested in Roman history.

No comments:

Post a Comment