Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kaseifu No Mita Eps 8-9

I thought I was finished with the tears but Kaseifu no Mita and her utter melo managed to cause new ones. I love this kind of viewing where silent tears flow during scene after scene and you just know that everything is going to be alright and the children would be happy. I don't know if I'd be able to feel like it if I watch this sort of thing every day but it sure is good once in while.

But sadly I fall asleep during episode 10. This is not due to show's performance but more about me being tired. And I was drinking coffee too. It's supposed to keep you awake no?


Appassionata meanwhile is a really fun read. I don't see where the novel is going but it feels strange that the villains are clear cut and we already know who we are meant to root for. It is like a Korean drama :)

No comments:

Post a Comment