Monday, January 21, 2013

J.Edgar, What to Expect When You're Expecting, Standing in Another Man's Grave, Thousand Day Promise until the end of Eps.17, The Good Wife, Grey's Anatomy

Well I have watched two films and some U.S.A TV shows this weekend, and despite the fact that I usually don't read Saturday and Sunday, I simply had to sneak in some Rebus. I really really like this latest Ian Rankin book to my utter delight.

As for the films

J.Edgar  This is not a good film. Very sorry Mr.Eastwood and Mr.DiCaprio - good performance-. It is not a horrible film but definitely the weakest Eastwood film I have watched. Seriously man why?

What to Expect When You Are Expecting This is not a good film either. I like this type of film and when it is done well, it is a delight you watch more than once but when it doesn't work, it simply doesn't work.

The Good Wife She doesn't have the magic of the former seasons but I still like it and keep on watching. I like Alicia and Kalinda both. And I have a soft spot for Josh Charles ever since Threesome.

Grey's Anatomy now Grey's is back as far as I'm concerned. Meredith is wonderful and I like the new guys too.

Thousand Day Promise is such a regular show. Everything in it is understated and I do not find myself impatient to start watching but then again as soon as I start I'm delighted with it and even though I always  think "I'll not cry watching this episode", I end up crying anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment