Friday, March 23, 2012

East of Eden - Not Really Sure Which Episode

I have East of Eden in tears and with a reluctant heart last night.

Myung Hun finally told Dong Chol and he absolutely crushed under the reality. He was sobbing his heart out in his mother's garden. Everyone around him puzzled and worried since I guess they have never seen him like that. Poor thing at least looked and Dong Wook and told him that he is the person he loves best in the world and that is something no? I think my heart broke a little.

Meanwhile of course while he is dealing with all this Weird Baddie is attached and Grace is kidnapped. I'm hoping that this will be an outlet for him to let out his frustrations and he will be able to save Grace.

The good thing is that Lee Dae Hee finally found out that Dong Chol is Dong Wook's elder brother and it looks like she gave up on him. A very important silver lining, that one. For some reason I don't like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment