Friday, March 16, 2012

East of Eden Eps 19-20-21, 1N2D 152

Last night was a bit two sided. I laughed out really hard during 1N2D viewing - especially when Seung gi and Su Geun had to get into the cold water and the others poured cold water on them. Seriously, knowing that they are in on it but also suffering a bit was hilliarious. Especially Su Geun when he started to splash buckets of water on his teammates.

Then I have turned the computer off and started to watch East of Eden - and of course, predictable I have started crying. But Dong Chol keeps getting beaten up every episode. We left when Dong Wook and Hye Rin reconciled (he got mad after finding out about her parents but his heart softened when she told him she is a child born out of wedlock and never knew love etc. I'm not so keen on that storyline) but Dong Chol is being sent to jail by the goverment guy Evil Baddie is currently supporting hoping to curry favours. And Weird Baddie is not protecting him since - I think, I may be wrong- he thinks Grace will not go through with the engagement to Mike (georgeous Mike) if Dong Chol is available. But this had the reverse effect and the moment she saw Dong Chol's picture at the airport she has understood her father deception and took her engagement ring out (also we are given the signals of illness, this maybe due to her heartbreak but I wouldn't be suprised if it is terminal) also Lee MiSok saw the newspaper on the bus (the Evil Baddie actually threatened Dong Chol - when he was beaten and kidnapped by the rival gangsters) that he will call the reporters and his mother will see the photos - Dong Chol didn't give in to his threats, I like people who doesn't give in to blackmail/threats) and she harriedly got off and here I was thinking that she'll go to the police station or something (I never learn) but she ran to their restaurant and told her late husband's mistress (yes they are living together) to keep the news from Dong Wook since it will not be good for his future career to be associated with a man like Dong Chol (Lee MiSok come to your sense woman, I wonder what she'll be like when she finds out that Dong Wook, so treasured by her is her archenemy's son, well I still felt sad for writing it, so I guess I'm a softie or something).

No comments:

Post a Comment