Monday, March 19, 2012

East of Eden Eps 22-23-24

This is going so good. I was not able to watch yesterday - went to the b-day party of a friend's two years old and ate far too much. I have still not eaten anything as of 11.30 today - from 17:30 yesterday and I don't feel hungry at all. Also there was too much children's noise - my good friend's child is especially troublesome- and I felt like my head is growing twice its size. After my friend dropped me at the bus stop to continue for half an hour with the bus, I had to stand since it was really very very crowded.

When I finally arrived home at about 20:00 o'clock my mother was watching Turkish survivor c-list celeb edition. I actually wanted to crawl into my bed and sleep but my heart didn't want to leave my mother alone in her excitement (she loves Survivor) so I crawled into the sofa with a blanket and immediately fell asleep. Well at least I was there.

Today I have also shopped on line again which is becoming quite a habit. I liked what I had purchased (a trenchcoat, tan colour chino pants, a viskose dress, a v neck sweater - I have a weakness for those- and a khaki cargo skirt) but still I shouldn't have.

Middlemarch has finally started to be interesting. As a female I can't help but agree with George Eliott most of the time but still I think her style is too aggressive and she has a certain know it all attitude that turns me off. But I do like the story and the characters so I think I'll enjoy this better as a TV Series or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment