Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sungkyunhwan Scandal, I Come With The Rain, Sex and the City Season 5

First I have finally had the time to watch I Come With The Rain. And it was not really good. The benefit of the film to me was to once again see and understand how talent changes things in acting. The film's cast consist of good actors but Lee Byung Hun exceeded everyone by a very high margin. Anyway I'm glad that I got this one for free (in exchange for all the dramas I got in a little shop in Honolulu - no matter how many times I type this, I still am happy that it happened, I was in Hawaii and it was like a beautiful and realistic dream, one I live again and again)

Then I decided to give a few episodes of Sex and The City Season 5 a go (I got this one in the bargain bin, since it was like half a season it is cheap but now I have actually purchased season 4 AND season 6 which were not cheap at all so in the end this little thing turned out to be expensive after all) I just love Sex and The City TV show - the films, not so much-. This is one show that continued to be good and ended where and when it was supposed to end. Great job people I just wish you didn't marr it with the films but no use crying about spilled milk now.

And I have started Sungkyunhwan Scandal which everyone loved when it aired but didn't quite got my attention, probably because the lead actors were not people I found handsome - but it turned out to be very charming, engaging and visually pleasing. Now I have finished 7 episodes and this is yet another time I'm glad I stay away from spoilers :) (It served me well in Hong Gil Dong and Capital Scandal and now here!)

Still reading Ms.Kostova's The Historian and it is a great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment