Monday, February 6, 2012

Sunglyunkhwan Scandal - End, The Town

I have finished Sungkyunkhwan Scandal on Friday at about 05:00 a:m. But it was so cute and angsty at the same time! It certainly warranted a marathon. Again this time I rooted for the secondary lead Jae Shin rather than our nerdy main lead Sun Joon. But the female lead (whose nose job was very distracting) chose her OTP as the nerd. Anyway I throughly enjoyed these series.

I also watched The Town directed and acted by Ben Affleck. I really like this guy despite the fact that he is not that much of an actor and he seems to be a better director. Although in the end I couldn't understand how our hero didn't carry a money bag but ended up burying it in the garden anyway (?) Well that is my only problem with the film but as we say in Turkey "the fly is small but it still gives one nausea)


Also today I have got three more Korean dramas thank God. I just can't get enough of them.

But I do plan on watching an Indian film tonight, to give myself a break in fear of overdosing and becoming bored of K-Dramas.

Meanwhile I'm still reading The Historian and still liking it very much. It is such a filling book. The prose is like a yummy steak (now I really have to go on a diet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment