Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jootha Hi Sahi

Jootha Hi Sahi Ok I liked it but I don't think this is a very good film. It had a Notting Hill feel to it (in a good way, more like homage rather than stealing) and I love Notting Hill. In the end I enjoyed it but am not going crazy over it. Here is a pro/con list:

PRO

* John Abraham in all his fake nerdy glory. Just his dimples are enough to make my blood race. The performance was decent.

* The group of friends - I liked these people.

* Music - the songs were soft and nice.

* The appearance of the female lead - she looked like a real person.


CON

* It is just not that a believable story. Even for someone who is very easy when it comes to rom coms (seriously I usually like anything other than Katherine Heigl films - even then I saw all of them)

* John looks too dashing and lovely for the character - a person who is building that body to be so insecure? not buying it.

* The female lead's acting was not very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment