Monday, February 27, 2012

City Hunter - End, Invictus, Black Swan and various US Shows

City Hunter ended up on a higher note than it began and I was really curious in the end. They managed an ending that will probably satisfy everyone. There was very little skinship in this drama and it was a bummer of sorts.

I have finally managed to watch Invictus completely and once again I loved it. Eastwood films almost always bring tears to my eyes. The man is a master of melodrama and one of my favorite directors.

Second viewing of the Black Swan was as compelling as the first one and I liked it very much this time too. Well Natalie Portman is a fave of mine after all. I wonder whether I'd share the same feelings if the film starred Katherine Heigl. Probably not.

Which brings me to the fake out "what if" episode of Grey's Anatomy which I didn't like. Despite having an Alex/Meredith kiss scene (they are the people I'd love to see ending up together) it just ended up stalling the momentum the series gained this season.

Also The Good Wife was, uhmmm predictable this episode. There wasn't any wow factor that I was used to in almost every other episode. Plus I was thinking why I like Josh Charles. No reason really but I feel sympathetic towards him ever since watching 3Some for the first time.

Revenge on the other hand got down and dirty with this episode. Amanda is alone now but I hope not for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment