Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wish Upon A Star 1-3

Yes I have started to watch yet another Korean drama. I got them in Hawaii and I'm very very happy that I did. No duds except Queen of No Marriage (which is not that much of a dud but which I liked the least so far, and it is not Korean it is Taiwanese).

Wish Upon A Star seems like a drama I'd enjoy. There are adopted kids (5 of them different ages, one a baby), heroine who was clueless but had a rude awakening (mom & stepdad suddenly died at a car accident), a frozen hero who doesn't seem to have any feelings but will probably thaw and fall in love with our heroine, a despicable villain (the daughter in law -oh Korea why so similar to Turkey?- who hired killers for the aforementioned accident aaaaannnnd forced cohabitation one of the most attractive story tropes :) 3 Episodes in and so far so good. Despite the fact that I have never laughed out loud (but I very seldom do) I have actually cried twice (oh those adorable kids).

No comments:

Post a Comment