Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Couple or Trouble 3-4-5

I'm enjoying Couple or Trouble so much. It is rare for me to laugh out loud while watching something - I'm more inclined to cry- but with this drama it is almost laugh a minute. I love the leads Han Ye Soul has the type that I like to look at and while Oh Ji Oh normally doesn't do it for me (I only remember watching him in Chuno and the only many I have my eyes on in that one was Jang Hyuk) and he is not a good actor but this type of comedy requires him to play it big and he does it beautifully. This story is one I really like and they did a great job so far remaking it.

As usual I don't like the secondary female. She is just so immature and she left our hero when he has to take care of his three nephews. Yes it is not easy to be responsible for three small boys but if you love a man you stand by him. No?

No comments:

Post a Comment