Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Princess - End, Ve Geri Kalan Herşey - End, Couple or Trouble 1 & 2, Tigerlilly's Orchids

My Princess ended in a very nice manner. The baddie was served her just desserts but also got a chance of redemption and happiness with her OTP. Our adorable couple kept being adorable, sexy and charming. All in all I was happy.

Ve Geri Kalan Herşey was ok. Not as good as her first book but it was entertaining enough and I had a good time with it.

Now I have started Ruth Rendell's Tigerlilly's Orchids and I'm loving it even though it is just the beginning yet. I love Ms.Rendell's writing style and the way she slowly reveals things about her characters. Great writer.

I also started my long searched white whale, aka Couple or Trouble. Episodes 1 & 2 were lovely. I always laugh out loud at Hong Sister dramas. Their humour totally works for me and the actors are all very good so far. I do like the film Overboard and this drama is based on that film. So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment