Monday, January 16, 2012

Tigerlilly's Orchids - End, Roommate, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - 1, Once Upon a Time in Anatolia, How Do You Know, The Historian

Tigerlilly's Orchids ended and it was good to the last drop.

I have started The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova (I loved her The Swan Thieves) and I'm in love with this book already and I'm not even halfway through yet.

The films I have watched this weekend (I didn't start any drama this time, maybe tonight :) )

Roommate This film was just plain bad

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1
This was on TV and my mother wanted to watch it so I watched it again and liked it fine (cried again when Dobbie died).

Once Upon a Time in Anatolia
I love the director Nuri Bilge Ceylan and this film was very good. I didn't like the acting though but no problem, in his films I don't even mind when the acting is this bad (especially in comparison to 3 Monkeys and Uzak where the acting was very very good).

How Do I Know I like Reese Witherspoon, I like Owen Wilson I don't care for Paul Rudd. In the this ended up being an OK film. I'm not even sure whether it was a rom com or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment