Thursday, December 22, 2011

Şarkını Söylediğin Zaman - End, Hong GilDong 11-12, 1Q84

Şarkını Söylediğin Zaman (lit.traslation When You Sing Your Song) ended the way I thought it was going to end but it suprised me with how bitter the portions in the mother's diary were. I felt really sad about it too. Luckily the book itself ended on a high (if a bit odd) note.

I started 1Q84 and immediately drawn to Murakami's world as I always do. His books are so good to me and I love the man so much just because he is writing them. I'm only in the first pages but already loving it.

Hong GilDong continues to awe with its goodness. I'm simply loving it, crying, laughing and going crazy with excitement over what's going on. Also madly shipping The Prince and Yinok. Sorry Hong GilDong I love you but she is not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment