Thursday, December 1, 2011

Queen of No Marriage Eps 7,8 & 9

Unfortunately Queen of No Marriage is slowly going down with silliness. The concerns etc. are real but the situations are not so. Snake bite? I actually fell asleep watching episode 8.

Ethan however continues to be awesome and I like the leading lady better and better.

The secondary lead, Senior who dumped Wu Shang 6 years ago is back. Just when Lucas and Wu Shang are getting together (well he arrived at the reunion to save her from kissing statue of David's manparts - yeah silliness but I think he means when he said he has feelings for her, and it was such a bad kiss. They had much better in the earlier episodes) She thinks Lucas is putting on a show to thank her for finding the answer to his hyacinth question but goes along. Just then Senior shows up. Ugh. I don't like that man even if he had a good reason to dump Wu Shang without any explanation. I'm all for team Lucas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment