Friday, December 23, 2011

Hong Gil Dong Eps.13-14-15-16

Yes I have started to do 4 episodes a night now and it gets better and better with each episode. Fast, furious, funny and heartbreaking at the same time. This is such a good show and I’m enjoying it very much. I have watched four episodes last night. And what happened at the end of episose 16? My prince has thrown himself in front of an arrow meant for Hong GilDong. He is such a good man and I hope that Lady Noh’s stupid and cruel actions will not harm him any further. I also would love Yinok and the Prince come together.

I do love Hong Gil Dong but his fate is a sorrowful one. He has got to be a hero but he can’t keep the woman he loves – actually he can, if they would want to go to an unknown country and live together but I doubt that either character will consider this alternative. I wonder how Yinok would react when she finds out


Meanwhile 1Q84 is also going great. It is hard to put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment