Thursday, November 12, 2015

Isolation


Isolation   wellll! My first attempt at reading fan fiction and it was not bad at all. After reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, I decided to be less sceptic about fan fiction. The thing is that I'm all about canon and AU in fan fiction kind of disturbed me. I guess I can be too rigid at times even when it comes to fiction.

Isolation was included at a list of favorite fan fictions and it is about the love and sweet erotica between Hermoine and Draco. Yeah ----- I know. Anyway one of my favorite romance tropes is two people being forced to share limited space and falling for eachother. And this uses that. The fic kind of follows through the events in the book but places Draco and Hermoine together. Reading this made me realise that I actually wanted Harry and Hermoine to end up together. Alas. What I liked the best here is the erotic tension and love scenes. I skipped all the parts that depicted the ones in the original novel but stuck to Draco's feelings and actions during the Hogwarts battle.

Yeah I'm 45 years old and I love Harry Potter - as evidenced by my choise of pajamas :)



You can start the whole thing at the link below and I will browse at this site for more of the same.


 Isolation





No comments:

Post a Comment