Monday, January 25, 2010

Wanted and Twilight

After Jumong it was kind of hard to return to my pre Jumong viewing habbits but I'm back in the saddle and

Wanted (2009) Directed by Prabhudeva, written by Sunir Kumal Agrawal and Shiraz Ahmed

This remake of a South Indian film is a success as far as I'm concerned. Salman Khan (an actor I don't usually care for) is excellent in the lead role supported wonderfully by Prakash Raj and Ayesha Takia. I loved it.


Twilight (2008) Directed by Catherine Hardwickle, written by Melissa Rosenberg adopted from the book of the same name written by Stephanie Meyer.

It is very similar to the book and strangely shallow for a film that is about many emotions but give me a clean cinematography with lots of close up shots and I'm happy. I enjoyed this one.

100 Years of Solutitude continues to amaze me though I still am not in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment