Thursday, March 10, 2016

Shameless USA Season I


Shameless Season I ended up being very interesting and fun to watch. I liked the characters, I liked the actors and the script is great too. Frank is despicable and I think he is meant to and the other characters are more nuanced with some good some bad. The revelation in this for me is Emily Rossum playing Fiona. She is so so good. I only watched in The Phantom of  The Opera and didn't like her there, at all. In this however she is excellent. I like her character the best probably because her performance is great. I'm looking forward to the other seasons.

I wanted to note that I was never interested in this show. Due to Rossum and the plot (a poor family struggling but the members are all morally ambigious) probably. I have seen an episode in LA and was hooked. Completely hooked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment