Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Shameless: Season II


Shameless: Season II is just as good, maybe even better than the first season. My favorite character in the show is Fiona. She is very capable and strong and she is the one who made the most sacrifices. But she is also smart and sassy and capable.

Frank is horrible and I thank God that I never had this type of dad.

My next favorite would be Ian who is gay and is in need of some romance. Actually he and the local gangster Mickey love each other but Mickey doesn't want to come out.

I'm not that keen on Lip, despite everyone loving him. I like the fact that he is genius and he wants to do the right thing but he is very similar to Frank in some ways. Hopefully he will turn out to be better than him (but that is not a hard thing since Frank is pretty awful)

I also like Kev and Vi. The way they love each other and compliment the differences in their characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment