Monday, August 27, 2012

House Rules - End, True Blood Season 4- End, Hunger Games, A Kiss At Midnight

Hunger Games The book is much much better. This film kind of sucked actually.

True Blood Now this is just the opposite. I have read the first Stackhouse novel years ago and it just didn't appeal to me at all. But the show is amazingly entertaining. Not to mention feast for the sore eyes with all those great looking men (well if I have to decide now, I'd go for Eric - but I usually can't decide between Eric and Bill). Anyway can't wait for Season 5!

House Rules I like the way Judith Picoult writes getting her point across without being too much of an Elizabeth Gilbert, E.L James or Stephanie Meyers etc. This is the second book of hers I read and liked it well enough.

Now to cleanse my palate I have started to read one of those romance novels  and this one is called A Kiss At Midnight written by Eloisa James. It is a retelling of Cinderella story and it is enjoyable so far (but there are not any romantic scenes yet to my utter dissapointment)

No comments:

Post a Comment