Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Dance With Dragons

The book completely pulled me into its world and I feel it hard to stop reading as I have to do - since I need to get up to eat something before sunrise so I need to sleep before 01:00 a:m-.

I started to like Tyrion again, it is not hard to since he is I think inherently good despite his upbringing. I also wish that Ramsey would meet a dreaful end, hopefully at Winterfell where his wedding to fake Arya will be. Even though Theon is unpleasant and not a character I ever liked I feel so bad everytime his chapters come. The guy suffered so much so much. I never thought I'd say this but poor Theon.

Jon keeps on being the great guy he is. I hope he will not be swayed by Mellisandre - and her killing Bones instead of Mance - wow! I couldn't understand whether Stannis knows about it or not but he has to I guess.

Daenrys is going through tough times but I like it that she is not cruel. And I hope that the dragons will start to get more active soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment