Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rocket Singh and 3 Mistakes of My Life, Greek Tycoon Inexperienced Mistress-End

Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year (2009) Directed by Shimit Amin, written by Jaidep Sahni.
I loved this film. How clean the cinematography was and the sweetness and good intentions (not realistic but so much fun). Ranbir Kapoor was very good as the eponymous salesman.

Mills&Boon is finished but I didn't get the same pleasure from it, it wasn't like the times I was a teenager and didn't know men in M&B novels are not very realistic.
I have started the only novel of Chetan Bhagat I have not read yet called 3 Mistakes of My Life. It is no suprise that I like it. The prose is light and easygoing but also effective. These are great airport books but they also work at non airport locations since I stayed reading it last night. But didn't finish it and now there are only a few pages left and I'm delaying the pleasure of knowing what happened to the two remaing lead characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment