Monday, April 19, 2010

Films, The Piano Tuner - End, Greek Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress

Films I have seen this weekend:
Race to Witch Mountain (2009) Directed by Andy Fickman, written by Mark Lopez, Matt Bomback from the book of the same name by Alexander Key
This is not a good film, I saw the trailers and wanted to see it but in the end it was dissapointing. I like Dwayne Johnson though.

Gran Torino (2008) Directed by Clint Eastwood, written by Nick Schenk
Now this is a good film. Eastwoon never dissapointed me and this film is no exception. Great story telling with a gimmick and Eastwood perfectly cast himself in the lead role. Loved it.

The Piano Tuner ended as I expected and turned out to be good buy from the second hand book fair.

Now I'm reading a Mills and Boon novel appropriately titled
Greek Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress by Lynne Graham which is typical M&B despite being the "modern" version. These books warped my teen years and most probably are among the reasons why I seek a "perfect" man. But I haven't read one for years and forgot how enjoyable they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment