Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kalifornia and Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!

Kalifornia (1993) Directed by Dominic Sena, written by Stephen Levy and Tim Metcalfe
It was better than I expected. It is one of those films Americans do very good. Juliette Lewis shined. Brad Pitt's accent was bad though I think he would have been better in David Duchovny's part.

Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! (2008) Directed by Dibakar Banerhee, written by Divekar Banerjee, Urmi Juvekar and Manu Rishi
I liked it very much. Lucky is an interesting character and Abhay Deol was perfect for the part. Paresh Rawal is the real hero in this though- acting wise.

Oh I almost forgot, last night I watched

Paap (2003) Directed by Pooja Bhatt, written by Manesh Bhatt, J.P Dixit and Nirenhan Iyengar

Inspired by Witness, it was not bad but a bit pretensious and the romantic scenes were not good.
I liked the first song Intizar though.

No comments:

Post a Comment