Saturday, August 8, 2009

All About Eve 7-10

Watched a four episodes of All About Eve last night. Now that I'm half way through this drama is good but not sensational. I don't think I'll suffer from any withdrawal symptoms. One reason for that is the characters. I don't feel close to any of them. I never liked a villain (except Snape, Zuko and the one in Old Boy but then again only one of them turned out to be a real villain) and Young Min is suitably evil to hate but at the same time pathetic and slowly going mad. Sun Mi is a nice girl but she is too indecisive for my taste. Woo Jin is a good guy but there is nothing special about him. Hyung Chul is great looking and charismatic but he is also a bit kiro (I really don't know how to translate that word to English). For what its worth I like the comic side plot but there is not enough of it.
I'm going to stick with it though since it looks like I don't remember much about my first viewing and I'm curious whether the dics will play on the laptop or not. Also a drama store mixed up my order. Instead of Beautiful Life and Delicious Proposal Japanese Drama I got Beautiful Days and Delicious Proposal Korean drama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment