Thursday, July 26, 2018

Fullmetal Alchemist (Hagane no renkinjutsushi)

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Fullmetal Alchemist (Hagane no renkinjutsushi) is the live action version of the famed anime series, I have always wanted to watch the anime because it was on everyone's favorite lists however when I watched it, I have sadly found that it didn't appeal to me at all. While the story of the brothers' origin is tragic and interesting, the AU and the rest of it put me -literally- to sleep. I couldn't even finish the first episode. Anyway I wanted to watch the film since it is a live action Japanese film and these, more often than not, suit me. This one was better than the cartoon but still the AU and the characters except the two brothers did not suit me. This is more of a 'it is not you it is me' situation as far the AU goes but the film was not that good either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment