Monday, July 2, 2018

The Hurt Locker

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

The Hurt Locker is a film I surprisingly liked the first time I watched it. War is my least favorite genre you see and not my first choice to watch. I like Ms. Bigelow as a director though and thought it won't hurt to give it a try. The first time was amazing and I was under the influence of it for a long time after it ended. This second time was not bad either but not as effective to my psyche. The thing that annoyed me most was how everything is explained. It was not necessary at all. The thing I liked most was how the action/non action scenes were so well done and tense. I remember liking Anthony Mackie a lot in the first film and he still is the best actor among the bunch imho but the part is also a good one. Anyway this is probably my favorite war film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment