Sunday, November 12, 2017

Brimstone -

Photo credit: www.imdb.com

Brimstone I only wanted to watch because it stars Dakota Fanning (an actress I love and think enormously talented). Plot description made it sound like a story of religious obssession but it turned out the story of a horrible psychopath and his unfortunate daughter. I really liked it but I put a (-) next to the title to show that I have fallen asleep in some parts of the film (parts where Kit Harrington is which there was not Dakota Fanning) and I didn't care enough to rewind and watch them. The things I liked about it is the clean cinematography (this film is a great example of that type of certain cinematography I really like), art direction and sets. And Dakota Fanning and Guy Pearce (who is an excellent villain). The main thing I didn't like is nothing to do with the film but dvdigi. They actually blurred the violence. Seriously, the film is very violent and it is a part of the story but they blurred it - one of the reasons I have fallen asleep probably-.

Anyway I only recommend if you are into this type of film, otherwise skip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment