Thursday, March 20, 2014

Private Dancer





Private Dancer well it wouldn't have been right not to purchase some brand new books (but this one I would have bought second hand if I could find it) and since Thailand sex tourism is very famous, I thought I'd check this cautionary tale out. And it ended up being a very good read. I understand Mr.Leather, the writer has worked as a journalist and it probably helped with the overall structure of the novel where each character tells one part of the story (sometimes same story from different angles) and I loved how it worked so well. I was not expecting much from it and am pleasantly surprised. Also I think every sex toursit to Thailand should read it.

There are not many adult or violent scenes. It is more psychological with fast paced action, some twists and I'll recommend it if you think the plot seems interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment