Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Burning Plain



The Burning Plain  I can't believe I have never heard about this one and only was aware of its existence through watching trailers on another dvd. And I liked it very much. First off I like all the three lead actresses. Charlize Theron is to me an ideal beauty but she is also smart and talented. I never really cared for her but started to after watching Young Adult (she was flawless in that one, seriously flawless). I like Kim Bassinger too. I think she is pretty and she is a good actress. And Jennifer Lawrence, I don't really care for her entertainment persona (although she is miles better than some other entertainers out there) but I love her acting. She is very talented and won me over as soon as I watched in The Winter's Bone.  And no matter how the film, she is dependable -so far-.

And the story was very good too. I saw everything coming but that didn't matter. I wanted our main character to finally find happiness and was rooting for her all the way.

Recommended if you are into a not so cheerful but an interesting story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment