Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kardeşimin Hikayesi - end, Quake, Chloe

I have finished Kardeşimin Hikayesi (My Brother's Story) earlier than I thought. And not just because the font was larger than normal. It is one of those books that you can't in honesty call a good one but somehow entertains you.

I have started

And it is classic Laymon right from the start. We have a stalker physco neighbour (who killed his mom right after the earthquake), a dad trying to reach his family, woman under rubbles, teen daughter stuck in the car with three other teens and driver's ed teacher who is trying to reach his own daughter at the other end of the city (LA) So I'm currently entertained.

Last night I have watched Chloe, which is directed by Atom Egoyan whose films I like. And this one was also very good. I like the actors, the fact that we have lots of close ups to their faces, clean tidy cinematography, an interesting story well told. This was a good purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment