Monday, July 22, 2013

The White Queen and lots of films and a few dramas

I'm watching more stuff but writing less about them. Ok here is what remained with me in the past weeks.

As books I'm still reading The White Queen by Philippa Gregory- it has been a while now-. While it is not as good as The Other Boleyn Girl, it is not completely bad either. I think I'll like the TV series more in this case though.

Films:

The Master Liked it a lot. Liked the visuals better than the plot.

Journey to the West: Conquering the Demons Loved it to bits. Laughed and cried and enjoyed the viewing. Loving Stephen Chow just as much as I did before Kung fu Hustle and CJ17.

New World Great film. A now familiar story done to perfection with a dream cast (who gave excellent peformances) and brilliant visuals which seem to be designed for my pleasure. Still under the spell of it.

Resident Evil: Retrobution I actually fell asleep during.

Don't Click well I may have fallen asleep if I was not at the theater.

Couples I have seen the same thing done better.

GI Jane I liked it back then and I still like it now.

Dramas

Rewatched

Brilliant Legacy and it was just as good in this second viewing. Lee Seung gi is very good and Han Hye Joo is adorable.

When a Man Loves well this was more of a fast forward watch. And it is a stupid drama. Song Seung Hun is  great looking though.

Currently watching

Protect the Boss enjoying it a lot. It is light but the characters make sense. Kim Jae Joong, georgeous man.


No comments:

Post a Comment