Monday, November 19, 2012

Various Titles, Fifty Shades Freed

Ok while on holiday I was able to watch

Skyfall - It is not a good film (especially not a good Bond film) but I liked it. A lot of close ups.

Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Awful film but I have shed tears over it.

Dark Shadows - Very funny and I liked the soundtrack.

Eagle Eye - Boring.

GI Joe: The Rise of the Cobra I enjoyed this film for some reason. Maybe because I used to watch the cartoon when I was little.

Dark Knight Rises - It was good but not as good as The Dark Knight.

Prometheus - Enjoyed it. Visuals were very good and the acting decent.

This Means War - a bad film.

I read

The Reef   I have liked it so much. I have decided to check more of Edith Wharton books. And maybe just maybe I'm mature enough to enjoy Henry James (this is apparently the most Jamesonian book of Wharton)

Cranford  It was boring initially but thank God it got better and better towards the end. I was in tears.

Fifty Shades Freed Yes I'm currently reading this stupid book since I have found it on a hostel book shelf for free. It is just as stupid as the first two.



No comments:

Post a Comment