Thursday, November 22, 2012

Boys Over Flowers Eps.4-9

Yes, last night I was thinking I'd be moderate and just watch 3 episodes and then go to -a much needed - sleep. But after three episodes I was still not sleepy and decided to watch just one more episode. And I have found myself wide awake after that last three and wanting to watch more. Thank God sanity returned and I went to sleep.

The thing that I like best about this story is the male lead character. He is the comic relief and tear source both. My fave performance in this is Jerry Yan's in the Taiwanese version and Lee Min Ho seems to be more similar to that than Matsumoto Jun's version which didn't do anything for me. And I don't normally care for Lee Min Ho. Anyway at least tomorrow is the weekend so :)

The Sign of Love is very good. The background is the opening of the Suveiz Canal and Ms.Cartland did a good job creating the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment