Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sharp Objects - End, The Sign Of Love, Boys Over Flowers (Korean) Eps.1-3

I just had to finish Sharp Objects last night. It is a good horror novel and I'm very happy that I bought her second novel. I hope it is just as good. The downside of a good horror drama is that it affects you. I was horrified and I felt really down after the book is finished. So I thought I need some fiction sugar and decided to give Korean Boys Over Flowers a try. I know the story having watched the Japanese and Taiwanese ones and I really was not expecting anything much from this Korean version since I don't seem to care as much about Lee Min Ho as the rest of the female Korean drama viewers and Goo Hye Sun is just too old for the role. But of course after one episode I just needed to go on and finished 3 episodes - stopped only because it is 3 episodes per disc. There is something about this story that I like so much and Koreans did a good job so far. 

This morning I started Barbara Cartland's The Sign of Love (again I'm in need of pink in fiction after Sharp Objects) and so far so good. I love Ms.Cartland's books and this one started very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment