Thursday, November 29, 2012

Boys Over Flowers Eps.17-18, The Understudy - End, The Black Panther

The Understudy got even better towards the end, by now I got so invested in the lead character I was actually afraid that he'll not get a happy ending.

One of the pleasures of my life is how it is sometimes so hard what to read next. I almost decided on a Kazuo Ishiguro novel but then I thought about how strongly Les Miserables makes me feel and thinking that a distraction would be better than a great novel so I chose another Barbara Cartland (it is good that I have found these in the second hand book fair), The Black Panther and it started off so so well that if it goes like this, this may just end up being my favorite BC novel!.

Boys Over Flowers is bordering on ridiculous and I can see now why everyone complained that the main couple had to spend so many episodes apart with different partners. It is rather boring to watch since you know not to invest in either of these couples because you know that the main OTP will end up together. I really like Lee Min Ho in this and I think that if this was the first show of his I have seen (rather than City Hunter) than I would have liked him better all around. Well too late for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment