Monday, November 26, 2012

Joyful Noise, Boys Over Flowers Eps.10, The Sign of Love - End, The Understudy

This weekend was really unproductive as far as drama watching and reading goes. In fact I didn't do much but sleep, sleep, sleep.

Friday I fell asleep watching Eps.11 of Boys Over Flowers, for some reason my excitement suddenly dissapeared. I didn't even go near it Saturday and Sunday.

Meanwhile I have finished The Sign of Love which is nothing new and predictably lovable.

So I have started The Understudy by David Nicholls and so far so good. I really liked his One Day and hope I'll not be dissapointed with this one.

The only film I have watched from beginning to end was

Joyful Noise Ok I liked this but only because I love Queel Latifah as an actor and think Dolly Parton is really cute (despite all the scary plastic surgery). I'm also a believer which kind of helped in liking this one I guess. The film itself it nothing much though. In fact it is kind of bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment