Monday, August 2, 2010

Vivah, The Incredible Hulk, The Painted Veil, Inception

Vivah (2006) Directed by Sooraj R.Barjatya, written by Aash Karan Atal, Sooraj R. Barjatya
I liked this film very much. Despite the fact that I don't care for either lead.

The Incredible Hulk (2008) Directed by Louis Leterrier, written by Zak Penn.
This film was suprisingly good, maybe because I LOVE Edward Norton.

The Painted Veil (2006) Directed by John Curran , written by Ron Nyswaner, adapted from the novel written by W.Somerset Maugham.
This second viewing was just as effective as the first. Oh Edward you move my heart and body both.

Inception (2010) Directed and written by Christopher Nolan.
I liked this one very much too (this turned out to be a great film weekend) Great story telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment