Tuesday, August 17, 2010

True Blood Season I, Golmaal, How to Lose Friends and Alienate People, Good Luck Episodes I-II-III

True Blood Season I was excellent. I have read the book and didn't like it but the show is fantastic. I'm very eager to watch Season II now.

How to Lose Friends & Alienate People (2008) Directed by Robert B. Weide, written by Peter Straughan and Toby Young.
It was a decent passtime especially since I do like Kirsten Dunst and Megan Fox. But it is not a masterpiece or anything.

Golmaal (1979) Directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee, written by Sachin Bhowmick, Sailesh Dey and Dr.Rahi Massom Reza

Loved it. Amol Patekar is a good actor and I liked his laid back screen presence.

I have started to watch J-Dorama Good Luck and three episodes later this may be the one J-Dorama that I don't like, at all. I love Kimu Taku, I like planes but the characters are not so interesting and I didn't really care whether Ogaya was afraid of flying or not - and a whole episode was devoted to this. Good thing that Kimu Taku is good looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment