Thursday, August 5, 2010

Valentine's Day, The International, PuCCa Gunluk

Valentine's Day (2010) Directed by Gary Marshall, written by Katherine Fugate, Abby Kohn and Mark Silverstein.
It was a nice film, a decent rom com but it was not as good as Mr.Marshall's Pretty Woman. Again the story that brought tears to my eyes was the one acted by Julia Roberts (sigh).

The International (2009) Directed by Tom Tykwer, written by Eric Singer.
I liked it very very much. Mr.Tykwer likes clean and uncluttered cinematography and I do enjoy his films very much. (I still don't want to watch Perfume though)

I have finished Witness The Night and it was not bad but it was not spectecular either. And I've started to read this novel called PuCCa Gunluk. This is a novel converted from a popular internet blog where PuCCa tells us about her love life, childhood etc. I like her style.

No comments:

Post a Comment