Monday, June 14, 2010

Still Que Sera Sera, Stone Kiss -End, Nocturnes

I'm very into this drama. So much so that even though I was really tired yesterday and it was past 23:30 at night, I decided to watch one episode (Episode 10) and it gets better and better. While this is fiction and obviously so, the situations and the dialogues are very real life. It is an interesting combination. Actors act like real people and the situations are beliveable. I love the four actors. I didn't like the actor playing Eun Su in the first episodes since she had a habit of sniffing her nose (having acted at a period of my life, I know that this is a valid method) that annoyed me but thankfully this has passed and I like her much better.

Now Tae Jo told Eun Su that he has to end their relationship and get married to Hye Rim (after the conversation with Hye rim's dad, he knows that he will have both wealth and power if he gets married to her). What we don't know is that is he doing this to finance Jin su's heart operation or the reason is simply because he got tired of being poor (as he said to Eun Su)? In a regular drama this wouldn't even be a question but here it is and I like this drama for it.

And the kissing scenes are very good.

Also I have finished Stone Kiss and it was not very good. Started reading Nocturnes, short stories by Kazuo Ishiguro and I'm loving it. Ishiguro has great prose and the little but important details make reading his books a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment