Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Name Is Khan, Magadheera, Murderer

My Name is Khan (2010) Directed by Karan Johar, written by Shibani Bathija and Niranjan Iyengar.
It is not a good film but the melodrama is solid and I cried buckets during.
Magadheera (2009) Directed by S.S Rajamouli, written by Vijayendra Prasad, S.S Rajamouli and M.Rathnam

This film was FUN FUN FUN. Very entertaining and great use of CGI. Good looking lead actor and nice songs with decent picturisations. Everyone in it did a good job.

Murderer (2009) Directed by Chow Hin Yeung Roy, written by Chow Hin Yeung Roy and To Chi-long
It was interesting but I understood who the real murderer was early on and then it was just how they were going make it stick. The way they did it was a total WTF and they even were prepared for a sequel. I would have liked this film a bit better if they ended it properly and if I were able to take Aaron Kwok seriously. He is good looking but unfortunately I have already seen Para Para Sakura and it had a bad effect.

I'm still reading Catcher in the Rye and liking it a bit better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment