Thursday, May 27, 2010

War And Peace (The Film) II, The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest - End

The second film was a bit better since it dealt not with war but with romance (of Natasha and Andrei) and how that romance ended. I even cried at one scene, very nicely film post hunt dinner with Natasha's uncle. A scene I loved in the novel.
It looks like the third film will be focused on Napoleon's attemt to invade Russia and battle of Borodino which is bad news since I really don't like war films.

I have finished The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest last night (and stayed up until past 03:30 a:m against my better judgement) It was good to the last drop. So sorry that we will not be able to read another Millenium novel. Maybe someone else will write one but it will not taste the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment