Tuesday, May 4, 2010

IRIS - End, Vengeance and still The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (I'm enjoying it a lot)

I have finished IRIS and it was strange that I was distanced from the drama as it went forward in story. It ended predictably and the only time I shed tears was when N.Korean assassin confessed her love for our hero - to her superior.
It was not an emotional drama and the action scenes ended up being the only good things in it. And I do think that secondary guy is more handsome than our hero.

Vengeance (2009) Directed by Johnnie To, written by Wai Ka Fai .
I love this due and I did enjoy the film despite the fact that I had seen all before. Johnnie To is a master. The opening scene I knew that the bullet will come out of the key hole and blew his brains out but I was startled none the less. Go To!

No comments:

Post a Comment