Saturday, May 22, 2010

Love Actually, Vallavan, Murder by Numbers, Bachna Ae Haseeno, Time Traveler's Wife

Love Actually (2003) Directed and written by Richard Curtis

I like it everytime I watch it and can't help but cry. Good rom com excellent cast.

Vallavan (2006) Directed by T.R Silambarasan, written by Balakumaran and T.R Silambarasan

I guess I was not really in the right mood for this film. I was totally bored despite all the action in it. The lead star was cute but I didn't like him (tried to but to no avail)

Murder by Numbers (2002) Directed by Barbet Schoreder, written by Tony Gayton

It was good despite it being a second viewing. Sandra Bullock is a nice actor and fit great for the role. I can't help but like Ryan Gosling since Fracture.

Bachna Ae Haseeno (2008) Directed by Siddarth Anand, written by Devika Bhagat, Anvita Dutt Guptan, story by Aditya Chopra (very big name so he is credited in the opening even)

I liked this more than I thought I would. It was entertaining despite Deepika being totally freaky, especially in the song.

Time Traveller's Wife (2009) Directed by Robert Schwentke, written by Bruce Joel Rubin adapted from the book of the same title written by Audrey Niffeneger.

Didn't like the book and didn't really care for the film either. Yes I cried but it was mostly due to good acting by Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams.

My mother broke her arm and I took two days off from work (combined with a bank holiday) so have time to watch films but I don't really want to read The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest, it is a good book and I don't want to finish it so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment