Friday, December 21, 2018

The Outsider

The Outsider turned out to be a decent mystery/procedural/horror novel. Well even a bad Stephen King novel is better than a lot of novels out there so in comparison to his other novels I didn't like it as much (but I liked it better than the last of the Hodges novels) and the recommendations (I doubt that Uncle Steve took money for these so I use recommendations instead of commercials) were kind of annoying but other than those I liked it very much. Will Patton is a good Stephen King reader. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eliza, sorry to post something not relevant to the topic above, but I couldn't find any other place to post this.
    I follow a lot of blogs on Indian movies and read your comments on a few of them. I liked your taste in movies/actors and was hoping you were/are still following Indian/Hindi movies. If so, I would humbly request you to keep posting about them.

    regards,
    Shekhar.

    ReplyDelete